Away For A Week  

Posted by: Viki in

This is just a very quick post to let all of you know that I'll be away from tomorrow (Feb 16) morning until Sunday this week (Feb 22). My colleague and I are traveling to Nuremberg to attend the annual BioFach 2010 trade show and present our company's products there.
Vivaness, the show featuring organic cosmetic products, will also be held at the same venue, so I really hope I'll be able to check that out too and maybe bring you some news on what's going on right now in the organic cosmetic industry. ;-)

During this time, however, I will not have access to the Internet and my e-mails, but I'll be back to answering them on 23 February. (Unless of course I'm dead from fatigue...)

I've been shopping and preparing non-stop all through the previous week and weekend and today. My feet are killing me, I still have to pack and hopefully fall into bed before midnight, as we're setting off at 5 AM tomorrow.

Please, please bear with me a little bit longer my dear friends and readers, and I promise you that after this whole thing is over, I'll be back and blogging like a good little blogger ought to. To those of you who sent me e-mails in the previous weeks: I'm awfully sorry, but first it was the flu that incapacitated me for good, and then I had to prepare for this !%#@%! trip which took all my time.

I know I'm kinda pathetic with all this whining and all, but I swear I'll be active again when this is all over. These last few weeks have been much too hectic for me... My job will not always require this of me, so I'm confident that I'll be able to take up blogging again soon. The difference between last fall and now is that now I honestly want to. I have so many things to write about and have so many new friends who seem to be eager to read my posts that I can't wait to start writing again. :-)

Till then, if you have any questions or want to leave comments on any of my posts, please do so: I'd love to hear from you when I get back. ^_^

Have a wonderful week!

Lots of love,
Izar

P.S.: Check out the 'Romanian Corner' on the right! I hope I've included all my Romanian friends there. :-)  

This entry was posted on Monday, February 15, 2010 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

4 megjegyzés

Have a nice trip, Izar! Enjoy it to the max and come back with great news, just like you used us :))

Thank you dear! :-)

I'll try to get the most out of it, though we'll be having 12-hour-long days, and Izar the Introverted will have to present our company's products to dozens and dozens of people each day, not to mention acting as a translator at negotiations. Eeeek!

:-D

xoxoxoxo

I'm sure you'll do great :) Thank you very much for including me in your blogroll :) Very much apreciated!

You're very welcome Epurica! You totally deserve it. :-)

Post a Comment