Smelling Good... :-)  

Posted by: Viki in , , , ,

I got myself two perfume samples today:

  1. Clinique Simply (I haven't had the chance to test it yet, but I remember having smelled it in an old issue of Elle and I also remember loving it very much. We'll see... :-)
  2. Bvlgari Rose Essentielle EdP (I took a sniff of this one in a Douglas store a few days ago and beside finding it very pleasant I also noticed that it remined me of something. I didn't know what it was at the time but since then it has dawned upon me that this perfume is a dead ringer for one of Oriflame's discontinued ones which I used to adore: Aspasia.)
I also got myself a body spray from Avon: it's supposed to smell of brambles and vanilla, and in their brochure it did have a mouthwatering scent, but as I spayed it on my wrists when I got home it was nothing like in the brochure. More like insect-repellent... I'm returning it tomorrow... (Why me??? Why always me...?)  

This entry was posted on Monday, September 17, 2007 and is filed under , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 megjegyzés

Post a Comment