Weleda Sea Buckthorn Hand Cream  

Posted by: Viki in , ,



I also bought a 10 ml tube of Weleda Sea Buckthorn Hand Cream and I must say I'm very impressed. It is slightly yellow due to the sea buckthorn extract in it, it has a very nice, soft texture and sinks in well (especially after scrubbing my hands). Also, the smell is something amazing. It is a zingy mix of orange, tangerine and grapefruit which has the benefit of not being overwhelming, especially in such warm weather.

UPDATE (2007-11-05):
I still love this stuff, and while it was perfectly enough in the summer it seems my skin needs something more in the winter months. The fact that it contains alcohol may have something to do with that... I still love the smell though and I'm planning on buying the body oil from the same line.

I'm eager to try other Weleda products now. I'm hoping to get an Almond Moisturiser tomorrow and perhaps something from their Wildrose and Iris lines too.

Weleda  

This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2007 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 megjegyzés

Post a Comment