First I'd like to thank Sagu, The Seeker, Sandra and Nimphetamin for their kind words and encouragement. I love you girls!
About my absence since I came back: the 30 °C difference between the temperature in Alanya and Budapest (42 °C and 12 °C respectively) has left me with a nasty cold I've been trying to get rid of, as I only have two weeks to get into tip-top condition for a trade fair our company will participate in in Belgrade, Serbia.
I'll be brief because I really have to get back to bed. :)
- Flying was great and I can't wait to do it again!
- I'm officially head over heels in love with the sea. ^_^
- This one week in Alanya was the best team-building activity ever! Not only do I get along much better with the people I traveled with, but I'm also a lot more comfortable with those who stayed at home (and are staying in Alanya this week). I am very grateful to my boss for inviting me.
- On a (not-so-) totally random note: dolphins are amazing! :-D
- Detailed post about our trip coming soon! (With pictures!)
- On a totally random note: Shut the h*ll up, Inez!!!!!! (Have I managed to pique your curiosity yet? I swear I'll explain soon... :-)))
Bye for now but see you very soon!
Lots of love,