Today's about me in more ways than one, so I thought it fitting to do the award/meme-thingy Epurica passed on to me. Thank you Epurica! :-)
- Thank the person that gave you the prize
- Give the award to blogs you've recently discovered and think that deserve it
- Contact those bloggers and tell them about the award
- Write 7 random facts about you
Okay, right, soooo... lemmesee... :-)))
- Back in the good old days when I still worked out regularly in the afternoons, I used my English-Hungarian dictionaries as dumbbells. They had an awful grip, but I suppose my fingers could very well use some exercise too (in addition to the hours of drawing I used to do). Let's just say my dictionaries and I have a very special connection... :-)
- I wowe bunnies!!! When I was a child, I didn't have a single Teddy-bear, but I had toy bunnies by the dozen. :-)
- There's a notice board beside my desk where I put clippings from brochures and magazines. They're photos of all the things I want, and whenever I get something, I remove its photo from the board. Looking at all those pretty things makes me happy, which in turn puts me into a positive state of mind, one in which I'm capable of attracting the things I desire. Well, I believe so anyway. :-)
Right now, there's postcard I got from one of my ex-colleagues from New York, a printed picture of Lierac's Mésolift Serum, a photo of a lovely dark-blue summer-dress and a pair of brown leather sandals, a few pairs of earrings from an AVON brochure ('cause I want to have my ears pierced, but I'm sorta hesitant at the same time), a picture of LUSH's Veganese (should have removed that one... :-), and a postcard and a Dune fanart I got from my ex-students.
- I can bend my thumb backwards at a 90° angle. Mum's always told me to pay attention not to do it in front of people, 'cause it looks weird and might freak some people out. I say, who the heck cares...?
- I used to love ABBA and BoneyM when I was a little kid. Dad's musical taste must have rubbed off on me. (I still love ABBA though...)
- I loathe jasmine in every shape and form, but love the scent of roses. Wonder what that says about me? (Besides the fact that I'm already an old lady at heart...)
- When my music teacher heard me sing for the first time, he said I have perfect pitch and demanded that I sing in the school choir. I did that for about a year before I decided that I'd much prefer sleeping an extra hour to singing Kumbaya every morning, and flunked out (to my teacher's absolute horror). Though I love music, I haven't sung anything in 15 years...
Right, so now it's my turn to tag 7 people:
Ladybird (You can do this in the comments, but only if you want to. :-))