This post is the result of a heap of small things happening at the same time on Sunday:
- I was just writing a post for this week...
- ... listening to Depeche Mode's album 101 when...
- ... Miss Munchkin burst in* through the door and demanded that I play with her...
- ... so I started to chase her around the flat (which is a pretty big feat considering our flat in 49 m2)...
- ... and suddenly a song came on that, despite it being one of my favorite ones, I had completely forgotten about until then.
- At the same time, the sun came out of hiding and reminded me of all the pleasant things in my life, all the great things I am planning to do.
Good. Because I want to share these things with you. :)
*Yes, "burst". Despite her small size and lithe body, our cat can put fully armed SWAT teams to shame when it comes to entering a room with force.
♥ ♥ ♥
- ♥ The song in question: Nothing by Depeche Mode.
- ♥ My Also Vandini Sensitive hand cream. During the short time I've had it, it saved my hands from the cold, bitter wind on more than one occasion. Love it: the scent, the texture, the formula, the way it makes my hands silky soft! Thanks Ladybird! :-D
- ♥ The guided bus tour I went on last Saturday. I saw Budapest (my home-"town") in an entirely different light and have an entire list of places I want to go back to and check out again.
- ♥ The LUSH shampoo and conditioner I'm going to buy this week. I've been pining after Veganese for a while now, because I'd finally realized that it's the only stuff on the face of the planet that makes my hair shiny. I used up several bottles in the past and then started experimenting with other conditioners, but I'm starting to think that it was all in vain.
- ♥ Tretinoin. I love the stuff. It's got rid of my cystic acne for good, has made my skin smooth and its tone more unified, and has even cleared my face up for a few weeks before some still unidentified stuff messed it up again in Nuremberg. But it's starting to calm down again... :-DDD
- ♥ Star Wars. I've been doing a Star Wars marathon these last couple of days (one movie per night) and love being transported into this imaginary world of heroes, villains, aliens, princesses, "scruffy-looking nerfherders", spaceships and wise, green little midgets. ;-)
- ♥ My salary. Not that it's that much, but it gives me a freedom I haven't really had before. I'm going to visit museums, go to the theater/opera once of twice, and see a movie or two as well. Oh, and I'm soooooo going to buy myself a pair of good quality sunglasses the first chance I get. :)))
♥ ♥ ♥
What's on your list of things that make you happy this week? Let me know in the comments!