Tagged! Here's My Purse...  

Posted by: Viki in , , , , , ,

Guess what! The other day I was particularly in the mood for a tag and even searched around the web looking for blog memes when all of a sudden The Seeker left a comment in one of my posts saying I was tagged. I say she can read minds. :-)

Anyway, what I have to do is show you my bag and six items that I usually carry in it. Here goes...

My bag is from AVON: it's one of the few I actually like from their collection. And until I get a job and get some money I'll have to make do with cheap bags from AVON.... Oh, by the way, say hello to Bara, my doll! :-)

My make-up bag (crocheted and embroidered by me) and its contents:

  • Alverde lip balm (can't live without it)
  • Bourjois Petit Guide de Style in Call Me Rose
  • Freeman Peppermint and Plum Foot Lotion depotted into a pump-bottle (I use it as a hand-cream: it's the best! See my blog's sidebar!)
  • Guerlain Insolence EdP sample (I adore that scent!)
  • A pair of foldable scissors
  • Two Bourjois lip-glosses: shade 49 and 5


My brown leather wallet and keys: the keychain has an ankh (this symbol means a lot to me) and a handmade glass bead on it.



A Zebra pen and the annual ELLE calendar. I religiously buy their December issue every year. (And the other 11 issues as well... :)


My battered, old cell-phone... I've had it for 3 years now. I actually don't like cell-phones much (Every time I turn it off, which happens very rarely, I feel as if I had cast the ball and chain off my feet.) but I must have mine with me, otherwise I can't function in this modern world of ours.



I almost always have a book in my bag in case I get to sit down on the bus or the subway and read a bit. Reading makes boring travel-time fly by: one minute I sit down, and the next I'm already at my destination!


A pair of gloves: I simply won't step out of my home without them in this cold weather. :)

And now comes the usual whining: who the heck should I tag??? I don't have many blogger friends yet and they've probably done this already. Oh well, I'll tag:

Mikaela
Divine Blackness
Chililady

Do it if you feel like it. :-)
 

This entry was posted on Friday, January 11, 2008 and is filed under , , , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

11 megjegyzés

Hi! Lovely post, lovely blog. :)

Just keep up the good work!

Thank you Nessa! I spent many a happy (and occasionally frustrating) hours making it. My Mother had just taught me how to crochet and this was my first piece. Glad you like it! :-)

great stuff, I like your bag a lot.
oh Bara, your doll is so lovely and cute *hug*, your make up purse is so cute, and the fact you've made it... of course I was expecting some cosmetics, it wouldn't be you if they weren't there ;)

***

Ah, I think the fact that English is not my native tongue got in the way of answering your comment correctly... ^_^ If by 'purse' you meant my AVON bag then yes, I was happy to discover it in heir brochure too. ^_^ *blushes*

Yup, Bara is very huggable. She was Mum's gift for Christmas in 2006.

Lol, you're so right about those make-up items needing to be there Seeker ;-)

And I'm totally confused now. What is a 'purse'? Handbag or little bag for make-up and small items? Native speakers help me!

Well... on http://lookwayup.com, it says that:
purse = a bag used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women)

bag = a bag used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women)

So... has you said... HELP!

***

Seeker: Exactly. It also says that it's for keeping money in it but for heaven's sake, that's a 'wallet'! Gyaaah.... *pulls her own hair*

Haha, sorry, but the English teacher in me is confused and wants to know the answer. :-D

Hey! thanks very much for tagging me, normally I don't like this AT ALL, but you're such a nice person, I made a (weird) videoblog for you! (at about 3 a.m in the morning and it's really really stupid ;-)
please write me your e-mail adress in a comment (i won't publish it) and I'll send you the link! here at the "blogger" comments-" area they don't work.
Love,
chililady

hey! I send you the link via e-mail ;-) hope you like it !

Just wanted to let you know I'm working on this... getting a new digital camera tomorrow, I broke our last one!

Post a Comment