I got tagged by Divine Blackness from Clumps of Mascara so now I'll tell you 7 things about myself.
- I graduated from university this spring with a degree in English Language and Literature. I plan to study foreign trade next, because my degree in humanities isn't worth anything these days. (At least in Hungary...)
- We've known each other for 13 years with my best friend.
- My first perfume ever was called Pocahontas and I got it in a souvenir shop in Disneyland Paris at the age of 12. I chose it (and then persuaded my Mum to buy it for me) because it wasn't your average little girls' perfume. It had a sweet but spicy scent that set it apart from the rest of the perfumes on the shelf. I still have the bottle... :-)
My signature scent is now Lanvin Eclat D'Arpege.
- Countries I've visited so far include Italy, France, Austria, the Netherlands, Germany, Slovakia, the Czech Republic and Romania (Transylvania). Countries I'd love to visit in the future are Sweden, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Japan and the United States.
- I saw the Dalai Lama when he came to bless the first Hungarian stupa in 1993.
- I love to draw and paint. You can view my works on izar.deviantart.com.
- I love animals and had always wanted a cat, but I only got one three years ago. I don't consider myself a cat-owner though: it's the cat that owns the entire family. We're more sort of her guardians who protect her, take care of her, play with her, and love her to no end. (And take lots of cr*appy pictures with our phone...)
Right. Now I know that the rules state that I should tag seven other bloggers who I know read my blog, but I only know of three and they've already been tagged and done this. Thus, I have no other choice but to extend a tagging hand at anyone who visits my blog and wants to do this.