I've been tagged by The Seeker, a wonderful friend of mine, so there you have it, more bits and pieces of me.
Thank you dear, I loved this one!
8 Things I Am Passionate About (in no particular order)
2. English language
3. makeup and cosmetics
6. pens, papers, Post-It blocks, art tools, erasers, folders (No, seriously, you need to use extreme force to get me out of a stationery shop.)
7. animal welfare
8. alternative medicine (And traditional, if I want to know what dangers to avoid in the future.)
8 Things I Want to Do Before I Die (in no particular order)
1. Discover and put to use all my different talents and abilities and help others with them.
2. Learn to consciously create my own reality.
3. Travel and see the world (
4. Make some jewelry using Japanese delica beads. :-)
5. Get rid of my fear of flying, otherwise I’ll never be able to even start on No. 3. (And while at it, it’d be nice to do the same thing with my fear of dogs…)
6. Buy myself a Wacom tablet.
7. Read as many books as I can.
8. Go to a Body Shop store. ;-)
8 Things I Say Often (in no particular order)
2. Guys, I’m off to the library.
3. Mmhmm, just a moment…
4. There you are munchkin!!! Come here and let me nibble on your ears! (A cry followed by desperate meowing and hissing from said munchkin … :-)
5. Thank you!
6. The Present Perfect Tense is used when we wish to talk about…
7. Oh no! Not apple pie again!
8. Umm, well, I applied for this job because…
8 Books I Have Read Lately (in no particular order)
1. A Door Into Ocean – Joan Slonczewski
2. Mort – Terry Prachett
3. Sunstorm – Arthur C. Clarke & Stepher Baxter
4. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – J. K. Rowling (Only for the second time since it came out. Shame on me.)
5. Queen of the Damned – Anne Rice
6. A Year Like None Other – Aspen in the Sunlight (Almost 3000 Word pages long, this novel-length Harry Potter fanfiction is the best I’ve ever read. And I’ve read quite a lot. I think it's by far the longest as well, but it's worth every minute! I also finished its sequel, A Summer Like None Other a while ago.)
7. A Hungarian book about geopathic rays
8. Grammar Practice Activities – Perry Ur (A lifesaver for all ESL teachers!)
8 Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over (in no particular order)
1. Queen of Rain - Roxette
2. Ordinary -Train
3. Coloured Bedspread – Annie Lennox
4. Caught in the Rain - Revis
5. The Day After Tomorrow - Saybia
6. Good Times Gone - Nickelback
7. Wonder – Megan McCauley
8. End of the World – Armor for Sleep
8 Things That Attract Me to My Best Friends (in no particular order)
1. That they accept me for who and what I am
2. That I can talk to them about things that truly interest me
3. That I’m instantly comfortable around them
4. That no matter how much time passes between meeting each other, we can always pick up where we had left
5. That we make each other laugh
6. That they introduce me to new things
7. That sometimes we seem to communicate without words
8. That every time we meet we give each other positive energy that keeps us going till next time
I think I'll take the easy way out of this and encourage everyone who stops by to do this if they wish.